- 1 chicken in pieces, about 1.8 kg/4 lbs
- 2 tablespoons of Laurent du Clos Dijon mustard
- 2 cups cream
- ¼ cup butter and ¼ cup olive oil
- 200 g/7 oz Comte' or Gruye're cheese
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- Salt and Pepper
1. Heat the oil and butter in a saucepan until melted. Cook each side of chicken pieces until well browned
2. Add salt, pepper and paprika. Cover and bake at about 180 C/ 350 C for 30 minutes. When ready, keep them warm in an ovenproof dish.
3. Return the cassrole to the heat and add the grated cheese in the cooking juice. Melt it slowly and add the wine, mustard and cream.
4. Heat to the boil and top the chicken pieces with the sauce.
5. Dress and serve.