Dear Retailer / Distributor /
Source Atlantique has instituted this Coupon Redemption Policy to help ensure proper and timely redemption of its coupons. This policy corresponds with the best practices adopted by major Consumer Packaged Goods manufactures establishing all terms and conditions applicable for the redemption, handling and processing of Source Atlantique coupons. Your acceptance and redemption of Source Atlantique coupons constitutes a binding agreement and signifies your agreement to honor the following coupon redemption policy as set forth below.
Redemption at the Store
1. Coupons are redeemable only by a consumer purchasing the specific brand(s), flavor(s), size(s) and quantities as indicated, prior to the expiration date, with the face value of the coupon deducted from your retail selling price.
2. Coupons may not be reproduced, photocopied, mutilated, trimmed or altered in anyway. Such coupons are void and will not be redeemed by Source Atlantique.
3. Coupons are non assignable and are void if transferred from their original recipient to any other person, firm or group. Source Atlantique does not permit the unauthorized distribution, collection, sale or assignment of its coupons for any reason. Therefore, coupons are not to be used in swap boxes, taped to product or placed on hooks or in any other way near Source Atlantique products.
4. Coupons are void if taxed, licensed or restricted by law.
5. The consumer is responsible for paying any applicable sales tax.
6. Coupons will only be redeemed at retail locations in the
7. Coupons must be subject to the same controls as cash, and must be treated as such.
Processing Coupons for Payment
1. You, your agent, or your clearinghouse will submit properly redeemed coupons for redemption. Submission by any other person or entity will not be accepted. Disclosure of redemption data to a third party by retailer, clearinghouse, billing agent or any other intermediary agency is strictly prohibited.
2. Source Atlantique will not honor coupons submitted more than 3 months after their expiration date.
3. Source Atlantique reserves the right to audit the coupon sorting and billing service of any retailer or agent involved in the coupon redemption process.
4. You will be reimbursed for the following:
4.1 Face value of coupons or if the coupon calls for free merchandise, your retail selling price up to the maximum value printed on the coupon; plus .08 cents for handling /
processing of each coupon properly redeemed; which fully covers all costs associated with handling / processing coupons, including but not limited to:
1. Front end handling by the retailer
2. Store to headquarters accounting
3. Store occupancy
4. Sundry loss
5. Cost of funds
6. Coupon processing, special handling, invoice preparation and process, deduction or other fees.
4.2 For retailers who sort the coupons they have redeemed and submit them directly without the use of any third party agent, clearinghouse you will be reimbursed for the actual, incurred reasonable postage (i.e. first class mail insured) or any other shipping charges as indicated on the package received.
4.3 For those retailers that use clearinghouses or billing agents, we will reimburse you for shipping / handling and processing costs at a rate equal to $5.00 per thousand coupons
We will not pay for any administrative or consolidation fees nor will we pay for any other up-charge(s) that you or your agent charge for pass-through / out of pocket expense(s)
5. Source Atlantique will make every effort to make payment within thirty days from receipt of a coupon submission and invoice. The eight cents handling fee covers any and all costs associated with this time period.
6. Coupon reimbursements may not be deducted from payments of Source Atlantique invoices. Any deductions resulting from penalty fee assessments or administration fee will be considered unauthorized and must be repaid.
7. If variances occur between your coupon invoice and our payment, you have 3 months to inquire about the variance; lack of inquiry within 3 months of any variance constitutes agreement with the payment. Appeals made more than 3 months from date of payment will not be considered by Source Atlantique.
The express terms of this agreement shall not be varied by any course of dealing, performance or usage of trade. Any different, conflicting or additional terms in any invoice, purchase order or other document provided by retailer, clearinghouse or agent are hereby expressly rejected.